Plugin ERROR 2 Hours Ago

Warning : require_once(/var/www/vhosts/thekashmirmonitor.net/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/components/wp-cli.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/thekashmirmonitor.net/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/shift8-cdn.php on line 17

New update broke everything

Hello!
I have the same error so I can not use the plugging in my web.
It looks something is wrong in “line 17”.
Please can anyone help us?

Warning : require_once(/homepages/21/d-----------/htdocs/app----------/wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/components/wp-cli.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/21/d-------------/htdocs/app-------------/wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/shift8-cdn.php on line 17

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/homepages/21/d---------/htdocs/app----------/wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/components/wp-cli.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php7.4’) in /homepages/21/d----------/htdocs/app------------/wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/shift8-cdn.php on line 17

1 Like

I found temp fix, open plugin folder via file manager open shiftCdn folder on root there is main file shiftcdn.php edit line 17 require wp cli comment that line 17 by adding //require and save then re activate plugin

In the short amount of time I’ve used Shift8 I’ve had to do more adjustments to correct their errors to my site. Thanks for the temp fix. Hopefully I can keep things running smooth while I find a more reliable CDN.

I have no access to .php file what can I do to sort this issue out? Can whoever messed up the plug-in unmess it up please?!

come on any desk, i will fix it plz mail me uzair1337@gmail.com when you’ll be online

There was an issue with a file not committing to wordpress’ SVN system for plugin updates.

To temporarily resolve the issue you can either do one of three things :

1. Remove the plugin folder wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn and re-install from scratch

2. Edit the file wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/shift8-cdn.php and comment line 17 out.

So line 17 :

require_once(plugin_dir_path(__FILE__).'components/wp-cli.php' );

Becomes :

//require_once(plugin_dir_path(__FILE__).'components/wp-cli.php' );

1. Download the latest version (1.48) and overwrite the entire wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn folder with the downloaded copy

Just wanted to come on here and give a big thank you to Uzair.
My site is back up and running.
He said he’d sort it out and he did.
People don’t say thank you enough when things go right but are very quick to complain when things go wrong so thanks Uzair, I’m so grateful to you, whoever you are.
You’re an absolute legend in my mind!

1 Like

I’m happy you were able to work it out! So sorry for this trouble.

1 Like