After i install the plugin and the API and configure my website become very slow and the whole pages crushed. How can I fix this problem

my site is websiteforbusiness.ml imy site is not working if I am turning on the cdn its going to be since 24 hours after I apply for the cdn but the error is still not fixed please resolve this issue asap!

Hello and so sorry to hear about your troubles!

Sometimes web hosts try to block requests from IP addresses that they deem to be appearing automated or not from a residential IP address (For example).

They block these requests to mitigate the risk of automated traffic from abusive crawlers and denial of service attacks (preemptively).

What ends up happening is for services like CDNs where we need to “fetch” and asset (i.e. an image or CSS file) from the source website in order to cache it in our CDN , it gets blocked by these overly restrictive web hosts.

If I login to one of our CDN servers and just try to “get” your website, this is what I see :

# wget websiteforbusiness.ml
--2021-10-12 15:05:35--  http://websiteforbusiness.ml/
Resolving websiteforbusiness.ml (websiteforbusiness.ml)... 185.27.134.150
Connecting to websiteforbusiness.ml (websiteforbusiness.ml)|185.27.134.150|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2021-10-12 15:05:36 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

You can see our requests are blocked. This is why when you enable the CDN it fails. You need to reach out to your web hosting service and explain to them what is happening and ask them to allow this type of CDN traffic through their systems.

I’m here if you need me for anything else. I hope this helps you understand!

Thanks