Plugin error, can’t activate

This is the error shown when i want to activate my site through wp plugin… my site https://ojplanet.ga

Warning : Undefined array key “path” in /home/ojplanet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/components/settings.php on line 89

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ojplanet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/components/settings.php:89) in /home/ojplanet/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1329

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ojplanet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shift8-cdn/components/settings.php:89) in /home/ojplanet/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1332

Hello,

Those PHP warnings shouldn’t necessarily prevent the plugin activation to my knowledge.

Is Wordpress itself generating an error message when you try to activate? Can you confirm the version of wordpress, version of PHP and the other plugins you have installed (in case its another plugin conflicting).

I’ll try my best to assist with this but I need more info.

Thanks!