Recommended Methods for Improving Shift8 CDN Performance

Hey Everyone :hugs:,

I’m currently managing a project that heavily relies on Shift8 CDN for content delivery, and I’m looking to enhance its performance. I’ve been exploring various strategies to optimize caching, reduce latency, and ensure smooth delivery of assets to users globally.

I’d love to hear from others who have experience with Shift8 CDN. Specifically, I’m interested in:

1. Caching Strategies: What are the most effective ways to configure cache settings for different types of content (static vs. dynamic)? Are there any recommended practices for cache purging and TTL settings?
  2. Performance Tuning: How can I fine-tune my CDN settings to achieve optimal performance? Are there particular settings or features within Shift8 that you’ve found especially useful?
  3. Troubleshooting: What common issues have you encountered with Shift8 CDN, and how did you resolve them? Any tips for diagnosing and fixing performance bottlenecks?
  4. Integration Tips: If you’ve integrated Shift8 CDN with other services or platforms (like CMSs, e-commerce systems, etc.), what were the key considerations or challenges?
  5. Security Measures: How do you ensure that your CDN setup is secure against potential threats? Are there specific security configurations or best practices you follow?

Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated. I’m keen to implement best gen ai practices to ensure my project runs smoothly and efficiently.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!